Thursday, February 23, 2012

Someday...

Someday...

  • I will have furniture that is not hand-me-downs and mismatched.
  • All of my picture frames will have beautiful photos in them and be hung on the wall.
  • I will take cooking classes.
  • My scrapbooks will be up-to-date and all printed out and beautiful.
  • My house will be beautifully decorated, and coordinated, for each season.
  • We will own our own home.
  • I will find the perfect place for everything I own and be organized.


But for now...

  • I will sit on my comfy couch and put my feet up on the coffee table my husband made by hand.
  • I will smile when I look at the half-empty photo frames because it means I have so many more memories to fill them with.
  • I'll stare at the boxes, empty and full stacked around me and be happy that it means something new is starting.
  • I will give up a little organization to lay on the floor with Addilyn and watch her giggle.
For now I will be happy with what I have and where I am.



2 comments:

Marinda said...

I love this Kim! I have similar feelings often and have to remind myself of all the special blessings that come from this dirt-poor time of life. :) Thank you for another reminder!

The Pollard Family said...

Love this post!:)