Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Needs and Wants

I have so many things I need to update on my blog, but for now I only have time to do a quick list:

Things I need to do:
  • Study for the PRAXIS
  • Finish my last exam of graduate school
  • Prepare more for clinic so I look/sound like I know what I'm doing
  • Laundry
  • Clean my room
  • Unpack
  • Repack to start moving things back home (been living in Provo for almost 2 months)
  • Make a decision about jobs
  • Loose weight
  • Start working out again
Things I want to do:
  • Move back to Logan right now
  • Take a vacation
  • Start a new craft project (pictures of past ones to be posted soon)
  • Update my blog
  • Spend more time with family and friends
  • Go to bed and sleep until noon
  • Eat some chocolate
  • Get a manicure/pedicure
  • Have a life outside of school!!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Someday you will have more in life than school! You're so close! Keep it up!

The Pollard Family said...

Kim I'm pretty sure we have similar needs and wants! You're such a champion and we're almost done FOREVER... Well I guess until you decide you want to get your phd in the field:)

The Ellis Fam said...

I think you have your life way out of wack. Here's what you need to do: change your "needs" list to "it would be nice to get around to but only after I get this other list done" and change your "wants" list to "things I have to work on right away or else the universe will be thrown out of orbit" list. Hey, maybe that's why I dropped out of school... Anywho, I hope you're doing well and I want to talk to you soon. Answer when I call K! Loves.

Eric and Jenny said...

Good luck finishing school, I bet you are so excited to be done!

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

Kim!! Yay- I almost jumped for joy when I saw you'd updated your blog! :D How are things?? Hey- remember how we graduate in TWO WEEKS? Woo hoo! Can't wait to see you!